Tuesday, September 04, 2007

New Adventure!

A post without pictures? This is strange!! Hang tight and you'll understand why, although most of you have probably already heard this story by now, I'll post it for those of you who haven't...

Over the past several months I've been praying through some "tuggings on my heart." Where I arrived may come as a surprise to some of you, but likely not!

I am embarking on an adventure, one that both excites me and makes me a little nervous! I am going to be offering photography services in my "spare" time. I've created a blog with some of my work (yes, my kids are included!!). This little journey is one that I am confident God has put me on and it is my prayer that it brings honor and glory to Him. In the end, that's all that really matters! I ask that you do a couple of things, as trusted friends and family members- the first is pray for me- pray that this will be an incredible experience, one that benefits our family and that also provides me with opportunities to use some of the creativity God has given me to bless others. The second is to spread the word! If you know anyone who might need an important moment documented, please share this link.

http://annieagarwalphotography.bigfolioblog.com/

A couple of things about this blog: of course, the most recent posts are at the top, you can click on any picture and view it in a much larger size and finally, at the end of the first page there is a small link that says "Back In Time"- this is where past posts are archived- so on your first trip through, keep on clicking that "Back In Time" button to make sure you've seen it all!

I look forward to hearing what you guys think!

Let the adventure begin!!

1 Comments:

Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

You know what I think :) whoo hoo!!!! I love it!!! You're an Awesome Photographer!!

11:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home