Thursday, August 30, 2007

Just so you know...


Ok, it was probably wrong of me to take this pic to begin with and probably even more pitiful that I'm posting it- but I thought it was only fair to let everyone know that life isn't always a piece of cake here in our house. Eden's a doll, but she has her sad moments too. This is one of her, "Mommy, why did you have to put me down" moments! It has to do with that early separation anxiety thing we're experiencing in our house right now- so this picture is really a reminder to pray for us! There's lots to be done with three little ones- and with a sweet baby who doesn't want me to leave the room, it can sometimes be tough. Just so you know... I did pick her up, as quickly as I put the camera down- wiped away those tears, cuddled, hugged, sang and kissed my sweet little angel! It worked like a charm!

1 Comments:

Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

awww... how sweet. She even looks cute when she cries :)

10:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home