Thursday, August 30, 2007

Eden Turns 28 Weeks!

I will preface this post with a "Yes, I know there are way too many pictures here!" But, I just couldn't pick only one or two. Especially since Eden has really blossomed over the week! So, you'll just have to bear with me as I go on and on about what a big girl she has become!


She's more than just a pro at sitting now! In fact, she can get herself in that position from laying down! Now, that's a big deal for a little girl!


She still enjoys a good laugh!


She enjoys exploring new things- like this pretty, shiny bracelet from her Grammie!
Her personality is shining more than ever!



Her feet aren't so little anymore!

She's got the most kissable lips ever!

She weighs in at 15 lbs. 8 oz. this week - (I only know that because we had to make another run to the doctor because she was just not acting right after all those blasted shots! Not to worry, all is well)


Even though she won't show you, her daddy discovered her first tooth broke through her gums this week!
She's learned to take the time to stop and smell the flowers! (I couldn't resist!)
She's also a professional crawler! She can go, go, go! Clearly, I wasn't ready for her to grow up quite this quickly!! What a blessing she is in our lives!

2 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth Bradley said...

These pictures of Eden are adorable! She is so cute, and it looks like you're having so much fun with her.

5:50 PM

 
Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

so does that mean you're ready for the next one?? :) She's so cute in those pics!! Her lips are very cute and I love the little flower behind her ear :) Adorable!

10:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home