Monday, August 20, 2007

The Bunny Returns!

When my brother was little I gave him a bunny rabbit as a gift. He slept with that thing for years - and I do mean years!! Eden has taken a liking to all things stuffed, especially this soft bunny from her own siblings! When I saw that she had fallen asleep with it, I instantly remembered Bill (yes, I know, I'm getting sooo old when I start tearing up at such sentimental moments) and all those nights he cuddled up with his own little bunny friend. Ahhh... priceless!

3 Comments:

Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

Is this post going to embarass Bill?
That is the cutest picture! Eden is so huggable!!!! How cute!! Her stuffed bunny is adorable too :) How fun!!!

9:45 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

No the post won't but should I add all the times bunny was forgotten and we had to turn around to get him so Bill could sleep....

6:31 AM

 
Blogger Heather Henderson said...

That is so cute. I love little booty's in the air when they sleep! That is such a sweet story about you and your brother.

10:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home