Thursday, August 16, 2007

Squishy, Slimy, Squash!

It was time to introduce a new veggie, yummy butternut squash. Well, I thought it would be yummy. Apparently, it wasn't that tasty to Eden- here is all the proof you'll need!

Getting ready...

The first bite...YUCKY!
Eden has to hold a spoon of her own, or she'll attack the one you have!
Multiple attempts just didn't work
Even the pacifier trick was a bust- Eden simply didn't like squishy, slimy squash! (She's taking after her daddy I can see!)

2 Comments:

Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

haha, that's hilarious!! I would like some squash right now :) haha!

10:16 PM

 
Blogger Heather Henderson said...

How funny! I love that last one! It tells me that the pacifier won. Squash was Caroline's fav. Jack can't stand it.

10:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home