Thursday, August 16, 2007

26 Weeks and Counting!

Here's Eden at 26 weeks (and one day!) old! YES, for the FIRST time since she was born, I forgot to take the famous weekly picture. We'll just chalk it up to being so busy with 3 kids that it completely slipped my mind- honestly, it did.

Nonetheless, here they are- proving her incredible sitting skills and showing off just how big she's getting. She's posing in another little dress from India, given to her by Shakun and Rajib. I know I'm biased, but I think she looks adorable!

Again, I am learning that if you take Eden outside, it's hard to keep her attention. Today the neighbor's barking dogs had her captivated.

This face cracked me up!

Gotta love those big old cheeks! They are so perfect for kissing!
You can see her tiny little birthmark in this picture. How sweet!
Look at those eyes! (I wonder where she gets that from?!)
Oh, and I can't have a post without the puppy dog lips right?!

2 Comments:

Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

Too cute!! I love the pics!!!

10:14 PM

 
Blogger Heather Henderson said...

Oh my goodness! I really want to smooch those precious lips. She is so pretty. Annie you must be in heaven.

10:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home