Wednesday, June 20, 2007

4 Months Old Is Rough?

After her well visit check up- and a serious set of immunizations, I thought Eden was going to be a mess- well, she certainly surprised me!! In the doctor's office, she barely even shed a tear- after FOUR shots and an oral one too! She is one tough cookie!! On a side note, Eden now weighs 13 lbs. 10 oz. and is just under 26 inches long (which puts her in the 95% for her height) This is exciting for me, since I am praying all my kids get to enjoy being a little taller than their Mommy!! But, it has sent us on an adventure of finding a new car seat- the safest one being sold out in the stores all around us- so it's now on it's way to us- thanks to the handy dandy internet!!


The "wounds" and the silly band-aids!

Still playing- maybe it was thanks to the Tylenol!

Intrigued by the toy!

4 months old!!

2 Comments:

Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

She's a trooper!! I'm going to have to ask you a lot about immunizations... they do things a little different here, and I don't want to miss out on the important ones :) You ROCK!

12:16 AM

 
Blogger Heather Henderson said...

My son had the same problem at 5 months. So I orderd the Britax Marathon online and I didn't have to pay shipping or tax. Let me know if you want the website. I love that carseat. I am thinking about getting one for Caroline too. They are so safe.

Way to go Eden! 95% is a great place to be. You and Jack can be buddies. Setting new chart records!

11:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home