Thursday, June 14, 2007

Nutella Experiment!

Rahul loves nutella and in an attempt to allow my kids to enjoy one of their Daddy's favorite treats, I thought I could let them have a slight amount of sugar in their diet- note the word- slight- cause we all know what happens when sweets enter the bodies of small boys!!! UTTER CHAOS usually ensues!


Griffin's encounter:


Utter chaos? NO! But an utterly horrific mess? YES, Indeed!!

Anybody game for cleaning this up?!!


Collin's turn:


3 year olds are much more civilized in their eating habits- although I am not sure that attempting to shoot Spiderman webs falls in line with good table manners!!

I told him, according to American Sign Language, he wasn't actually shooting webs, but telling his wonderful mommy how much he loves her! :-)


2 Comments:

Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

hahaha!! That's hilarious! Go Web Go!

8:53 PM

 
Blogger Heather Henderson said...

That is so cute! I love messy faces.

10:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home