Friday, August 03, 2007

Eden is 24 Weeks!

24 weeks! Eden is growing up so quickly!! And although she still has that sweet smile on her face, she is completing her 3rd week with a double ear infection. Please pray that this round of meds will work!! She's also developing a pretty rotten cold, thanks to her brothers! UGH! On a better note, these pictures will clearly show you how close she is to taking off and crawling! It won't be long before I'm posting pictures of her cruising around, right on the heels of her brothers! Eden is wearing a beautiful hand made dress from India, given to her by Shakun and Rajib. I just love her in this cheery yellow! And I love that dress too!! It's just perfect!!


This is the face she uses to get what she wants!! My dad used to refer to it as the "puppy dog lip!" Clearly, I have passed that down! Only time will tell if it works as well for her as it did for me! :-)



Here she is, getting up on "all fours"
Looking good...
Oops! She lost her balance, but that smile is proof that she's still pleased with her progress!
Taking a little rest and contemplating how to do it all over again! Only this time with official forward movement!

2 Comments:

Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

So cute! I love the yellow!! I definitely love the "puppy dog lip" - who can say no to that!! She looks so cute all "balled-up" and trying to crawl too! I want to hug her so bad!! :)

11:37 PM

 
Blogger Heather Henderson said...

Oh she looks so cute! I love yellow on girls too. She is so close to crawling!!!!! We go to the Dr. today to check on Jack's never-ending ear infections today. I hope these two never marry eachother because their children will be doomed to have them as well. Hope she is doing better.

9:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home