Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Missing Hair Bow!

Well, it didn't take long for the hair bow question to come up... as in - "Where was it?!"

Here is your answer:




Explanation:

It was a brand new outfit that actually came with a matching off white hair bow- Something I have not been able to find anywhere else! Anyways, when I took it out of the packaging I thought it looked a bit odd- I tried it on Eden laying down and quickly saw that it was a little too BIG!! After a lot of attempts, I just tossed it out and figured it was more important to see her big beautiful eyes!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

OK I see now!! Just had to know where the famous bow was.

7:23 PM

 
Blogger Heather Henderson said...

Personally, those bows never looked right on Caroline. I ditched them and went with clips.

12:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home