Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Griffin's 2nd Birthday Party

Griffin taking it all in


A Car's Party!

Andrea- this pic is for you- I just wish I would have cut into it so you could really see it- Don't worry though, we indulged on your behalf!

The Cake Creators! ha!!

Mommy- Griffin- Daddy

Blowing out the candle

Enjoying that yummy cake!

Open WIDE!
All that hard work- gone!

Look at my messy hands!

Check it out- the cake made it in his hair and on his clothes too!!


At least we know he enjoyed it!

Collin thought he looked pretty funny!

1 Comments:

Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

Man! That sure does look good!! :) (Can I make a request for you to make that for me in 2008???) :)

So, does Griff like Cars?? I couldn't tell from all the blog posts :) JK... I LOVE the cake - i'm totally impressed :) That's a good-lookin' cake!! Nice :) Looks like fun!!!

5:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home