Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Eden's Baby Dedication

I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the LORD. For his whole life he will be given over to the LORD. 1 Samuel 1:27-28
Eden's Baby Dedication at First Baptist Church Temple Terrace

Posing with Pastor Jeff- Eden started to get all fussy right before we went up on stage- here she was screeching and by the position of her hands, was evidently trying to say "Praise Jesus!"

Each child dedicated was given a $100.00 savings bond, which is supposed to help fund their very first mission trip! Isn't that awesome!!?

Pastor Jeff charged the parents, family and church to raise up these sweet little ones in a Godly home and environment and to help them understand who and what Christ has done for them.

Praying over the children with Pastor Jeff

-------------------------------------

After the service...

-------------------------------------
Our Sweet Little Eden Grace

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Family

Just Mommy and Daddy



Gotta love those faces!
--------------------------------------------------------------

Since this was such a special day for Eden and our family, we had lots of special people who joined us.

Pop-Pop and Grammie
Best Baboo Ever
#1 G.G.!!!!


Aunt Doe

Sarah Beara
Shelby Girl

Aunt K.K.

Carrie
Matt

1 Comments:

Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

Awesome :) I wish I could have been there :) Too cool :) I like Eden's "Praise Jesus!" pose :) Nice touch! I like the savings bond thing... cool! She can come visit us :)
I love all the pics from afterwards too!! They're awesome!! Dude!! Annie- you look georgous in those pics!! I swear you get more georgous in every pic I see! You're a hot mamma :)

12:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home