Friday, March 16, 2007

To Grandmother's House We Go....

"THE KIDS SUITCASE!"

While Rahul spent the week in New Orleans on a mission trip, I decided to make my way to Wauchula. This was the very first attempt at packing and transporting three children- at three years of age and younger- by MYSELF! I think that it must have taken 4 hours to get the car, excuse me, van packed up and ready to go. I had forgotten in just a few short years how much stuff you have to haul around for a newborn!! 2 playpens, a huge suitcase, portable bath tub, booster seat, swing, sterilizer, bottles, formula and several duffel bags later, we were ready for the journey to Grammie and Pop Pop's house!

1 Comments:

Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

I can't imagine doing that! Sounds like an adventure :) Awesome!

12:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home