Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Eden Grace Arrives!

Well, it was her due date, but no one really expected for Eden Grace to actually arrive on Valentine's Day! But, when I started feeling the contractions coming at a steady pace, I knew it was inevitable that she was going to make her grand appearance on a very sweet day! She came into the world at 9:48 am and weighed a surprising 8 lbs. 5 oz! The biggest of all 3 of our children. She was 20 inches long and of course had a head full of beautiful black hair! Holding her for the first time took my breath away. What a miracle- our very own little sweetheart!

Just moments after Eden was born, getting her first kiss from Mommy!


Tipping the scales!


Posing with our labor and delivery nurse after Eden was all "cleaned up!"

Finally, getting to meet Daddy and getting a kiss too!

Grammie and Pop-Pop brought the boys to see Baby Eden- formerly known as Baby Gok!


G.G. came by to inspect her first great grandaughter! (She approved!)

Heather came by for a visit on Valentine's Day too! That was a sweet surprise for sure!

1 Comments:

Blogger Anthony and Sharon said...

I think that last picture has some of the prettiest girls I know in it! I wish I could have been there to see all 3 of you!!!

4:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home