Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Bill Graduates!

So, this is where it gets all sentimental! My brother, who I clearly remember as a little pest (but a fun one to play with), has grown up. Now, instead of chasing him around, I consider him to be one of my best friends. And my children, well, they adore their "Baboo!" On this weekend we celebrated all that Bill has achieved and wondered what other accomplishments will be in store over the years! And of course, there is nothing better than going from orange and blue to GARNET and GOLD! He's following in the family footsteps and making Florida State his next destination. I pray that during those years he discovers a great deal about himself, that he continues to place his trust in the Lord and leans on Him during the ups and downs of college life. If he does, then we can expect to see amazing things from him in the future!








Baboo and his buddies and with his big sis, of course!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home